Our client, a multinational company, is looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Electrical Maintenance.
- Maintaining and continuously improving electrical production equipment, electrical spare parts and Controls & Drives systems in the production area in order to reduce machine downtime, maintenance costs and scrap level. You will give 24/7 technical support to all controls and drives maintenance activities in order to fulfill committed production plans.
- To assist and participate in the continuous improvement of process.
- Ensure the PLC control meet the company’s requirement, standard and plan, and well serve the company’s business.
- Control and maintain all electronics circuit for electrical and operation system control.
- Lead and develop technician team for best capability.
- Bachelor or higher in Electrical Engineering or any related Electrical fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Electrical Maintenance, preferable in manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience with proven knowledge of PLC (Siemen) control in industrial field.
- Good command of English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)