Client is a specialist fire protection company focused on high hazard and special risk industrial facilities such as power, petrochemical, oil and gas plants.
- Prepare details design works according to assignment from The Team Leader
- Working with the Senior design engineer in the team to complete all detail design works
- Maintains the design drawing database
- Follows the company quality system for controlling all of design works
- Contribute to improve the efficient working procedure
- The position is accountable for strictly complying with The Company’s code of business ethics
- The position is accountable for implementing assigned responsibilities and activities to attain EH&S goals and objectives and complying with EH&S policies, applicable rules, procedures and regulations
- The position is accountable for implementing assigned responsibilities and activities to attain Quality goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering
- 2 years’ experience in design or field installation and experience with standards NFPA, NEC, ASME, วสท
- Good knowledge and experience in gas-based fire suppression design, fire alarm system design and fire protection systems.
- Strong knowledge of fire protection systems design
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Good in Listening Reading and Writing
- Proficiency in Auto CAD
- Systematic and analytical thinking
- Fast Learning
Location: Bangkok (BTS)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)