Our client, a Japanese Automation mechanic brand is now seeking for an Electrical Design Assistant Manager who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- To control design task & project for Bonding Machine (Wire bonder)
- To consider solutions and quote price cost for customer requirements.
- To control team task schedule and resource.
- To check electrical designs, drawings and documents from subordinates.
- Education and training for subordinates and new comer
- To associate with other departments and branches about production and customer support.
- To discuss the technical items or issues with customer
- Thai nationality Male or Female age 30-39 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronics and Electrical engineering or related field
- At least 6 Years of electrical design job, R&D.
- At least 2 Years management or team leading experience.
- Ability of AutoCAD, Orcad and Quartus II software’s.
- Knowledge for Analog and Digital circuits design.
- Knowledge Microcontroller and FPGA application.
- Ability to communicate in English both writing and speaking.
- Good leadership and interpersonal relationship
Location: Nava Nakorn Industrial Estate
Business: Automation mechanic
- Five-day work week (8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri))
- Free shuttle bus
- Medical insurance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)