As an Edu Account Manager, you will play a key role in further establishing our tools within the leading academic institutions and research centers across Thailand. You will be responsible for selling the company’s products and services resulting in increased revenue results and product penetration. You will work with a team of Application Engineers.
- Attainment of annual sales goals for product sales and services.
- Leverage Ascendas Systems existing market presence and reputation; local and global within the territory and make use of all relevant information sources and personal networks within the territory to proactively develop business.
- Systematically follow up and prioritize all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support; prospecting for new business opportunities compliments these activities.
- Work closely with potential customers at all levels to understand and leverage user requirements and management business issues.
- Leverage cross functional teams such as technical marketing, product development, application engineering, legal and consulting to set direction for the territory and assure proper service to our customers and prospects.
- Work closely with Ascendas Systems technical teams to develop and communicate the technical vision of the capabilities required.
- Ensure that Ascendas Systems drives customer success by sustaining knowledge of the Thai Academic Market in terms of major Teaching and research projects, procurement methods.
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Gain in depth understanding of the current and future needs of target accounts and develop and maintain professional relationships with key players and professors.
- Maintain comprehensive contact, lead and opportunity details on Ascendas Systems CRM database.
- Building a comprehensive territory plan to execute specific strategies to maximize territory revenue and campus wide adoption.
- Set up and attend private/public seminars on customer sites to build awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Science discipline is required
- Minimum of three years sales working experience is expected
- Demonstrated success managing a territory and using a CRM system
- Proven success in developing new markets and delivering new business
- Experience working with application engineers and sales support resources
- Self-driven personality with a high energy level
- Experience balancing volume and strategic sales
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good written and verbal Thai and English language skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)