About our client: Our client is one of the world's leading business consulting firms. Work with top executives to help them make better decisions and deliver the sustainable success.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule meetings. Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize issues to ensure an effective time management approach. Communicate agendas and respond to calendar changes as needed.
- Receive, screen and/or route all incoming telephone calls, mail, publications and correspondence
- Maintain Partners/Managers’ contact database in Outlook, and CRM database.
- Act as an interface for clients and all levels of staff with the Partners/Mgrs, as appropriate
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements with travel and outside agencies including air, hotel, car, etc. as business needs and personal preferences dictate
- Type and proof correspondence including letters, memos, documents and reports as required
- Maintain filing systems and up-to-date paper and electronic files, etc.
- Produce computer graphics for client presentations using PowerPoint (Wizard)
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants in SEA (Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand) to provide secretarial coverage and general team support, where applicable.
- Prepare the meeting room for the Partner’s & Manager’s meeting and clean out the meeting rooms after the meetings
- Assist with guests (hotel bookings, meeting support) as an when required
- Assist in AP activities (receiving vendor invoices, indicating case codes, sending invoices to Singapore for processing, distribution of vendor cheques, handle vendor queries)
- Assist with administration and logistical support for interviews (face-to-face and via video conference)
- Source for venues and liaise with local vendors and being ground support for local events
- Event invitation process -- emailing invites, following up on RSVPs
- Support for on-site local marketing events
- Administer the work permit process and act as the liaison with our local work permit vendor
- Assist in visa application/other immigration matters that arise on an ad-hoc basis
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- A minimum of 8 years direct executive secretarial experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in English and at least one other local language.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong customer service focus
Position: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Working Hour: Mon – Fri (09.00 – 18.00)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)