Our client is a well-known multinational company in the building and construction industry. The company specializes in a variety of areas including Plumbing, HVAC & Mechanical Services, Fire Services, Civil & Excavations and Design.
- Prepare Bill of Quantities and Cost estimates, for Plumbing/Sanitary works
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers for quotations.
- Budget preparation and cost presentation to management.
- To coordinate with other departments, clients, subcontractors, engineers etc.
- Prepare tender and contractual documents
- Assist the project team in value engineering
- Preparation and submission of tenders on a regular basis
- Maintaining suppliers / contractors lists / data bases used for estimating
- Ability to read plans & tender documents (including hydraulic plans)
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or related fields.
- Previous related experience in construction is required.
- 1-5 years’ experience in Sanitary / Mechanical systems
- Must be able to read and understand hydraulic plans and specifications
- Must be able to read and understand the clients scope of works
- Good Command in communicate both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy in MS office.
- Good personality and positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints to get a job done with the rest of the team
- Thai nationality only
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)