Our client, a multinational company that provide services stretch from consultancy, design and engineering, manufacturing, supply, installation through to post-contract maintenance.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
- Review material and labor requirements to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer, Architecture or relating field.
- 3-5 year experiences in Planning & Management, Construction Project, Structural Design & Estimator (Steel Structure, Aluminum Structure, Facade work and Curtain Walls is preferred).
- Computer skills in MS Office, MS project, Auto CAD, Project Planner and Project Budget.
- Good English communication with written and speaking.
- Good team player and Good Math skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)