Our client is one of Jewelry company which is seeking for ERP System Compliance (Supervisor Level).
- Drive IT compliance processes; and the governance around Segregation of Duty (SOD) and Master Data Management (MDM)
- Secure good relationship with IT operation and IT application.
- Interact with operation to ensure good governance of ongoing operations and system change process
- Ensure system are adhered to IT audit regulations/guidelines
- Remediate issues addressed in management letter (ML)
- Act as contact point for system audit
- Thai nationality with Good command of English.
- Master degree in IT/System management with Technical knowledge in system audit.
- Strong knowledge in Good command of English..
- Experience with IT audit, IT risk management, consultancy background or relevant manufacturing knowledge preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Business and commercial understanding.
- Critical thinking, strong analytical insight.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)