Our Client , a Japanese IT Consulting and Solution Company is now looking for qualified candidate a to join the team
- Analyzes client requirements and organizational working processes to generate ERP configuration specifications.
- Prepare necessary project documentations associated with implementation like user manuals, customer query data, issue logs and their resolution.
- Establish positive client relationships during engagement for high client satisfaction, quick deployment and adequate training.
- Assist clients with implementation and training.
- Implement and configure ERP application to customers.
- Provide pre and post-sales support as needed.
- Train users in specific modules of ERP application.
- Keep information confidential and other duties as Assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS), Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 3 year working experience as ERP consultants, having knowledge in Supply chain management (SCM), c or BI is will be given special considerations.
- Good communication skill in English
- Good leadership, strong analytical, problem solving and good interpersonal skill.
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated, highly responsible and punctual
- Good presentation skills with strong abilities in handling questions
- Have positive attitude and be a good team player.
- Experienced in IFS System will be given special consideration.
Location : Asoke
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 17.30
Benefits: Health Insurance, Transportation, OT, Bonus, Company trip, 1 hour for fitness gym in working hour, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)