Position: EHS Manager
Salary Budget: 120-150K
Client’s Business: Renewable Energy (Solar Installation)
Working Location: Phaya Thai, Bangkok
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
- Responsible for all the project’s EHS matters relating to occupational and community health and safety (H&S), human resource requirements, waste management and recycling, pollution prevention control and resource efficiency.
- Ensure timely communication with construction management and operations teams, contractors, third-party consultants and all stakeholders including project lenders, governmental agencies and local communities relating to EHS and permit implementation.
- Ensure all Contractors environmental and safety documents, project layout and designs are reviewed and ensure they are at a national and international acceptable standard.
- Carry out important staff training and ensure all members of the workforce (including contractor workforce) recognize and understand their own contributions to improved EHS performance.
- Ensure organization comply with and seek the relevant environmental authorizations or permits.
- Ensures that audits and recordkeeping are performed at required frequencies, and that environmental monitoring and pollution prevention and control parameters are in accordance with permits, plans, government regulations, or company requirements.
- Prepare, compile and present project’s environmental and social progress on a monthly and annual basis or as required.
- Develop polices, programs and associated communication documentation.
- Work closely with and manage the Community Relations Representative(s) and activities. Overseeing the development of the company’s CSR Plan. Interface with the team to discuss ongoing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) obligations to ensure smooth activity implementation.
- Implement and oversee formal grievance mechanism. Undertake complaint documentation, investigation, evaluation and identification of corrective measures.
- Negotiate environmental service agreements, track budget and cost control in relation to EHS activities.
- Establish and review an Environmental and Social Management System and Human Resources Policy in line with the International Labor Organization (ILO) core labor standards.
- Obtained Degree in an environmental science/engineering, Occupational Health and Safety.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in professional safety past experiences in solar or renewable energy is preferred.
- Obtained Safety Professional License.
- Sound knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Knowledgeable in Sustainability and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is strongly preferred.
- Good command of English both oral and written format.
- Computer Literacy.
- Own car with valid Driving License.
Welfare and Benefits:
- Social Security Fund
- Variable Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Annual Leave: 15 Days