Our client, Global manufacturer of home appliance, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the EHS Engineer.
- Set up, Manage & develops procedures of the Occupational Health and Safety and Environment Management System.
- Plan, organize and evaluate the program/activities to build employee awareness on HS&E.
- Organize, develop, supervise, and support ERTs (Emergency Respond Team) to be active and professional in handling emergency.
- Perform accident/incident investigation, report, record and analysis.
- Improvement, Monitor and audit work permit, contractor safe work permit, PPE usage, working area.
- Communicate safety knowledge to employees, create HSE bulletin board for communications
- Conduct safety training on HS&E for employees, contractors and concerned parties.
- Coordinate with government & vendor on issues related to HS&E
- 28 years or above, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational, Safety, Health and Environment
- Able to work at Rayong area
- Experience 5 years up in management skill of Health Safety & Environment
- Good Knowledge of improvement and ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Good skill of analytic thinking to reduce accident case, working improvement, risk assessment etc.
- Good Communication in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)