Our client is an international TRANSPORT / SHIPPING now seeking for an EDI Product Lead (Electronic Data Interchange Product Lead), who can set up EDI interface to interface are exchanging data to their internal system also Warehouse Management System.
- Setting up EDI interfaces to customers, portals or partners
- The interfaces are exchanging data to/from internal logistic systems also WMS
- EDI Product Lead responsible for product vision, strategy and execution and is the primary interface between internal business units and customers.
- EDI Product works closely with customers, Product Management peers, Customer Support, Sales and Development to maintain and grow existing services and develop new innovative services.
- Working with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and data partners, he/she participates in gathering and documenting requirements to meet the business needs of both internal and external customers
- Bachelors or master degree in Computer Science, Business Administration (Business Computer),Computer Engineering or relate field
- 3-7 years’ experience in EDI Platform
- Understand of mapping, EDI protocols (AS2, SFTP, HTTPS, Web Service)
- Understand EDI interfaces (EDIFACT, XML and other message standards)
- Logic and Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving & Creativity
- Strong knowledge IT Technical and understand in Logistic business
- Good communication, presentation skills, project management and teamwork
- Proven adaptability to differing cultural and business environments
- Strong communication in English language both oral and writing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)