Our client is software vendor company
- Work directly with the Banks and provide technical & functional support for their day-to-day E-Payment operation (ATM, POS, Cards, VISA, Mastercard).
- Identify, research, resolve technical issues, and work in relation with vendors.
- Create and maintain documentation on E-Payment systems and processes.
- Analyze Banks requirements, write specifications and plan for solutions implementation.
- Write test plan, define test scope and perform end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of the projects deliveries.
- Work in relation with the other Bred-IT Teams (Network, Infrastructure, Core-Banking).
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on new E-Payment technologies and schemes (VISA, Mastercard).
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 4 years in a similar IT position.
- Good level in English (writing and speaking).
- Strong analytical mind and strong experience with E-Payment technologies.
- Understand perfectly the E-Payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message).
- Good experience with ATM and/or POS systems.
- Experience in Cards system and Gateway.
- Knowledge of EMV Standards and test process.
- Already participated to E-payment projects (Analysis, Implementation, Testing).
- Experience with card schemes (VISA, Mastercard, Union-Pay) and certification.
- Can anticipate schemes policies update and plan for their implementation (mandate changes).
- Good technical background, being able to use SQL and query database.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)