Sales and marketing directors are responsible for establishing and directing the marketing and sales activities of an organization including advertising and public relations. These activities affect the direction and goals of business.
- Assign sales territory, target groups and sales quotas.
- Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of all Sales and Marketing programs and activities.
- Coordinate sales activities with other work units or departments.
- Prepare and submit plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports.
- Manage human resource functions e.g. hiring, training, performance reviews.
- Research competitors' products/services.
- Develop goals and objectives, projects and priorities and assign them to Sales Managers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- Age 38 – 45 with 10 + years’ experience in FMCG.
- Possess strong leadership skills and a good team player.
- Project management experience would be advantageous.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)