Our client a digital media businesses company is now seeking for a Digital System Engineer, who can support and service their online product.
- Troubleshoot and fix an incident caused the system or business flow to be interrupted or malfunction.
- Perform preventive maintenance of the system to ensure the agreed service availability.
- Implement a planned work to deploy a new function and bug fix.
- Develop to enhance the system/business flow base on the business requirement.
- Monitoring all digital product and resolve problem.
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of digital projects.
- Work with vender teams, sale and client to define project scope, resource requirements.
- Male or Female, Age 25-35 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or IT related field.
- At least 1 years of experience on related field.
- Have experience in infrastructure and operation system.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Good knowledge of DevOps and systems integration.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux/Unix system, Shell-script and Oracle database administration.
- Experienced in Operation Support Systems (ODD), Service fulfilment and provisioning is preferable.
- Good understand: Database management such as Oracle SQL, AWS as well as Integration protocol such as Web Service, XML, SNMP, Radius and TL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
- Can work with Sale in Pre-sale role (sometime)
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written.
- Can work with the vender’s team environment, Able to work with the consultant’s in the other country for support system.
- Excellent and communication, Service mind, Friendly, analytical, solving problem,self-motivate and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)