Our client is leading Manufacturing Technology for Aluminum Die Casting, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Preparing new model for making Die casting mold and Check progressive.
- Repair after Maintenance record the mold repair information.
- Order to repair work according details of document requesting.
- Change mold to monthly production plan.
- Check time recording stop machine in daily report.
- Machine control, check and follow result of solving problem.
- Check PM, machinery and daily check sheet.
- Summary for Maintenance and Report to MD.
- Male Age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in related filed.
- 3 – 5 Years’ Experience as Mold die casting maintenance in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of drawing is required.
- High responsibility and willing to work hard.
- Good computer program in Microsoft office.
- Strong Leadership skill.
- Working: Monday-Friday
Location: Eastern Seaboard
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)