Our client, the world class largest Tyres manufacturing, is looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Die Design Engineer (Rubber).
- Supervising and mentoring the die makers responsible for producing or modifying dies & pre-dies by automatic die cutting machine/CNC machine/Wire cut EDM machine according to technical requirements.
- Consulting and designing new improved pre-die and final dies for sidewall and tread.
- Running simulation / FEA to confirm design and eliminate deformations/deflections with new compound viscosity changes.
- Optimizing pre-die design for improved flow and compound placement to progress overall extruded component transition.
- Developing local supplier technologies for various tooling and machine parts for extrusion process.
- This position is applicable for Thai nationality only.
- Degree/Master in Mechanical Engineering, Tool and Die or related Field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Tool and Die preferably in the rubber industry.
- Knowledge in TS16949.
- Proficient in English languages both in writing and oral.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)