“Our client, a Japanese company is specializes and handles motor application products based on "everything that spins and moves," centering on a motor business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors 2010 (since 1973)”
- Design Tooling/ Stamping experiences in (Electronic HDD), Fix and improve design.
- Review customer's products for Progressive Die, concept of Die structure, Gating& Overflow system design, implement data of calculation sheet of casting parameter& conditions design for CAE processing and initial casting trial.
- Perform CAE processing with Die Casting simulation software – Pro Cast, review and analysis result of simulation.
- Conclude and prepare report data of simulation result for analysis the design and activities for development.
- Design check and revise for development of design data.
- Support new projects and mass production improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Tool and Die Design, Mechanical are most preferred.
- At least 6 years’ experience working for Electronic (HDD) designer with 4 years in managerial level.
- Good knowledge of International standard; ISO 9001/ 14001/ TS 16949.
- Expertise in Solid works, Auto CAD
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Managerial skills
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive.
- Business of English
- Energetic and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated analytical skills to determine root cause and delivered corrective action.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat.
Business: Electronic industry
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Meal allowance, Insurance, Medical allowance, Provident Fund, Transportation.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)