Company Profile: Our client is Japanese plant petrochemical company. They are looking for candidate to join as a design engineer
- Creating an isometric diagram (for future inspection charts)
- Creating a piping diagram(for future inspection charts)
- Create plot plan(for future inspection charts)
- Create a skeleton(for future inspection charts)
- Field survey and customer negotiation for material creation
- Arranging parts making up the plant (valves, pressure gauges, etc.)
- Creating equipment diagrams refers to tanks, heat exchanges, etc.
- Assistance by construction supervision
- Above, production of books
- Male/Female, not over 27 years old, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineer only.
- Fresh graduate are welcome!!!!
- Must used Auto CAD program**Company will test in the 1st interview**
- Good communicate in English (TOEIC Score 550 UP)
- Able to go training in Japan
Location: BTS Asoke, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)