Location: Hemaraj, Chonburi
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including AP, AR, cash flow forecasts, and cash management.
- Overseeing budget reports, P&L, balance sheet, preparing and analyzing budgets.
- Conducting transaction reconciliations, month-end closures and year-end closures, and preparing all related financial reports.
- Developing accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Minimizes legally required taxes by studying regulations; presenting tax strategies to management; filing returns.
- Interacting with external and internal auditors.
- Preparing and submitting financial statements to the government.
- Leading and developing a team of finance and accounting staff to ensure that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Female, age between 45-53 years old
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 20 years working experiences in Financial & Accounting field, experience from auditing firms would be an advantage
- Management skill, well-organized, active, and good presentation skills
- Knowledge in P&L & budget control
- Have a Certified Public Accountant (CPD), CPA is preferable
- Good command of spoken and written English
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your full resume (Word format) along with your recent photo and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
5F, Harbor Mall, 4/222, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T.Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 063 535 8036