This Data Scientist role is for a strongly data driven organization delivering online hotel booking platform. The ideal Data Scientist candidates will work closely within the team, your role will be to help drive decision-making with insights from customer data analysis. Teams you could work with include the marketing, customer experience or product teams.
- Analyzing and mining business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points.
- Ensure delivery of regular reports on time and without error.
- Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities to improve company’s business strategy.
- Work with stakeholders in your team to understand their business needs and identify opportunities for analysis insight to inform their decision-making.
- Defining the business problem.
- Determining the analytical approach with your team, efficiently extract relevant data.
- Appropriately use statistical and data analysis techniques.
- Communicating your findings using impactful visualizations.
- Balance multiple priorities, updating stakeholders on progress and expected delivery.
- Encourage and train department members in best practice use of company data, analysis techniques and interpretation.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in mathematics, statistics, data science or related technical field.
Experience and other qualifications
- Male or female, age 25 - 40 years old.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably working with large datasets and experimentation.
- Expert in at least one data analysis package, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python or VBA.
- Collect data by using a scripting language such as SQL Server, Vertica.
- Able to conduct statistical analysis or experimentation with a business focus.
- Explore and analyze datasets with Excel, understand and build complex spreadsheets.
- Experience with dashboarding, visualization software like Tableau (advantage).
- Experience in digital (performance) marketing or customer management (advantage).
- Fluently in English speaking & writing.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)