Our client, Telecommunication company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the IOS DEVELOPER
• Conduct meeting with users to understand the data requirements and
perform database design based on data understanding and requirements
with consideration for performance
• Maintain data dictionary, relationship and its interpretation
• Analyze problem and find resolution, as well as work closely with administrators to monitor performance and advise any necessary infrastructure changes
• Work with business domain experts, data scientists and application developers to identify data that is relevant for analysis
• Develop big data solutions for batch processing and near real-time streaming
• Own end-to-end data ETL/ELT process framework from Data Source to Data warehouse
• Select and integrate appropriate tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
• Design and develop BI solutions
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• Keep abreast of new developments in the big data ecosystem and learn new technologies
• Ability to effectively work independently and handle multiple priorities
• Thai Nationality, Age not over 35 years old.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management
• Information System or an IT related field.
• Experience in query language (SQL) for database SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
• Knowledge in BigData Technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark
• Knowledge in machine/statistical learning, data mining is a plus
• Knowledge in Data Visualization (Tableau) is a plus
• Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Eager to learn new technologies
• New grad is welcome