Our client, Telecommunication company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the IOS DEVELOPER
- Conduct meeting with users to understand the data requirements and perform database design based on data understanding and requirements with consideration for performance
- Maintain data dictionary, relationship and its interpretation
- Analyze problem and find resolution, as well as work closely with administrators to monitor performance and advise any necessary infrastructure changes
- Work with business domain experts, data scientists and application developers to identify data that is relevant for analysis
- Develop big data solutions for batch processing and near real-time streaming
- Own end-to-end data ETL/ELT process framework from Data Source to Data warehouse
- Select and integrate appropriate tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Design and develop BI solutions
- Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Keep abreast of new developments in the big data ecosystem and learn new technologies
- Ability to effectively work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Thai Nationality, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management
- Information System or an IT related field.
- Experience in query language (SQL) for database SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Knowledge in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark
- Knowledge in machine/statistical learning, data mining is a plus
- Knowledge in Data Visualization (Tableau) is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn new technologies
- New grad is welcome
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)