Our client is one of the largest manufacturer of home appliances in the world. Their product portfolio encompasses the entire spectrum of modern home appliances such as home laundry, refrigerators, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, small domestic appliances and built-in cooking appliances.
- Report directly to Sell-Out Manager
- Provide relevant market and strategic information to support Sell-out management team. This include market report, sales activities performance, promotion analysis, and competitor movement.
- Responsible for tracking and summarizing report of retailer performance and market analysis.
- Ensure POS excellence by regular market visit to evaluate in-store consultant and promoter, negotiation of POS space/fixtures, building strong relationships with store managers/buyer.
- Prepare data analysis on trade stock/inventory, daily sales forecast, and weekly/monthly report which will be used by management, marketing, and sales team.
- Review and re-check monthly PC incentive and commission before passing to HR for approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Business Administration
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferably in Data Analysis or Trade Marketing
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications
- Must have strong MS Excel skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)