Type of Business: Japanese Logistics Company / International-domestic ground/marine/air- transport, warehouse/export packing, and moving, etc.
- Monitoring and controlling in-house customs clearance services
- Ensuring that team assignments and operational procedures effectively comply with the Customs Department's regulations and meet customer's requirements
- Handle daily import-export documents of customs formalities and determining tariffs (in Tax Free Zone)
- Closely work and coordinate with superiors to conduct of company's customs clearance procedure and policy
- Negotiate effectively clearance procedures upon crucial issues
- Interact with contractors, shipping agents, warehouse operation staff, transportation agencies and other related parties to appropriately discuss and negotiate Harmonize Codes, Tariff Tax, Customs rules and formalities
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Thai nationality, Age 35-45 years old, Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, International Business Management, Business Administration or any related field
- Min. 5 years of experience in logistics company, as “Customs Specialist / HS code Specialist” or related positions
- Strong knowledge about customs process, import-export process, especially "HS code/ Tariff tax"
- Organized and hands-on person with great attention to details
Working Location: BTS Asoke
Working Hour: Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)