Our clients are global logistics service users, at this time looking for an experienced candidate to join as Customs Clearance Manager.
- Coordinate with customs department and suppliers regarding purchasing and transporting issues.
- Monitoring shipment status and update to customers, handling inbound and outbound shipments.
- Suggesting improvements to the clients with regards to customs regulations, free zone and tax compensation issues, etc.
- Responsible for control proceeding both Import-Export Customs Formalities Clearance, EPZ, FZ (Free Zone)
- Controlling delivery schedules and keeping customers informed of shipment status.
- Control documents, determining tariffs, and duty payment, tracking shipments.
- Control Team and Time Management, solving any problems related to customs processes.
- Male / Female, age 40-50 years old.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / International Business / Logistics or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years as Managerial Level (Manager / Assistant MGR) in logistics company (forwarder)
- Able to manage and coaching for all company’s Customs Formalities Functions.
- Knowledge in Harmonize code, tariff tax, refunds, shipping, customs regulations and etc.
- Certify of Customs specialist license and others concerned training classes.
- Can be communicate and command in English and Computer skills.
- Able to work hard under pressure
- Able to work in Ayutthaya
Working hour: Mon-Fri, 08:00 -17:00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)