Our client is a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world (Discovery and Analytical instrument and solutions). They are looking for Candidate who have an experience with laboratory analytical instrument for below details;
- Organize and perform service activities for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and commissioning of inorganic laboratory instrument and related instrument at customer sites
- Achieve customers’ satisfaction for after sales service
- Assisting and supporting the sales team to win new customers through a constructive teamwork
- Degree holders in Electronics, Electrical Engineer or related fields
- Thai nationality, age 25 – 30 years old
- At least 2 -3 years of relevant working experiences in servicing and supporting laboratory equipment
- Good inter-personal, communication skills
- Self-initiative and highly professional with minimum supervision from manager/supervisor
- Being a team player to achieve the company’s goal
- Able to communicate in English
- Preferably possess a valid driving license and own vehicle
- Occasionally travelling within Thailand.
Benefits: Car Maintenance 12K and other benefit
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)