Our business partner is financial services company. We are looking for customer service team lead.
- Handling customer’s enquiries and solving a problems via phone, email and chat.
- Create call center team by recruiting staff, setting up new system, managing a work force system, coaching team members and monitoring team’s performance.
- Manage team schedule and assign task to team membersto achieve company goal.
- Provide reporting to Management based on customer interaction volume and call statistics.
- Identify key customer facing issues and escalate (if needed) with resolution.
- Work with Marketing to ensure all information on materials are accurate.
- Prepare training materials and provide training to new staffs.
- Process registration of new customers and update customer’s profile.
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer service management field.
- Bachelor degree in any Business Administration or related field.
- Direct experience in call center inbound, outbound, web chat and e-mail.
- Strong interpersonal skills both of English and Thai.
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Outlook. Able to use excel to prepare reports.
- Knowledge of Customer relationship management and PABX function.
- Understands Customer Service matrices (KPI, CSAT, SLA, and AHT).
- Proactive and passionate to resolve customer issues.
- Able to work independently and effectively to manage team and work across functions to achieve company’s goals.
Working hour: 09.00-18.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)