Our client is a renowned commercial refrigeration manufacturing and well known as a true innovator in the universe of plug-in refrigerated cabinets.
- Respond customer request for service, repair cabinet by e-mail, phone, line and also gather cabinet information from customer to check warranty with the systemanty
- Planning preliminary schedule of maintenance for cabinets in warranty and set schedule on monthly basis
- Request for spare part, gather spare part information from customer to check with the systemanty, update item stock report
- Make an expense monthly report sale, technician, service
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Age not over than 35 years old
- Experienced in Customer Care/Customer service/Admin, Industrial Products or Service is preferred
- Good command in English
- Have Service Mind, Strong Coordination skill, Problem Analysis and Problem Solving, Prioritization Skill
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)