Our client is leading car manufacturers, offering award-winning tyres that deliver responsive braking in all weather conditions.
1. Pre-screen by JAC International
2. Phone interview around on Tues 24-26 Sept 17
3. Assessment Interview day on Mon 30 Oct 17: all day (pls check that you are available on this day)
- Managing all activities related to customers', interface with market planning & market manager on forecasting, order creation, order maintenance, order execution, order coordination with Plants and execution of logistics task for all PLT& CVT Business.
- Accountable for the achievement of the yearly and monthly Sales Target/Forecast with COD team reporting to this function. Cultivating a service oriented environment.
- Review order fulfillment strategy, policy with stakeholder in order fulfillment strategy, policy with stakeholder in relation to business plan.
- Take lead to undertake annual customer satisfaction index and present finding and recommendation to management.
- Responsible for SP performance monitoring and market stock operation to have correct stocks in market
- Degree in Business/Management Studies, and at least 3 years related working experience in Order Fulfillment/management or Supply Chain Management in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods environment overall 6-8 yrs. experience
- Must have a strong analytical and planning skills and possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels.
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and the ability to cope well with ambiguity. Must be proficient in using SAP.
- Strong experience in customer order process
- Must have directed subordinates and manage team before
- Fluent in English
Location: MRT Rama9 - G Tower
Basic salary: THB 60,000-70,000 - flexible to experience maximum 80,000 THB , Bonus 13% of Annual Salary , Benefits: Group Health Insurance, Provident Fund
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)