Our client are a century company with European standard and hi-technology, currently they are well known world-class automotive manufacturing. To drive and grow business in critical world economy, they are seeking a "Credit Risk Management" who is strong analytical and systematic thinking with problems solving skills.
- Managing the team to ensure that accounts receivable accounting and operations, and the effectiveness of the collections, invoicing and any related processes are in place.
- Coordinating with the regional service teams for any issues of LC and customer credit review, also working with sales team and regional credit team for any collection issues or AR disputes.
- Collecting information which is related to customers' credit risk both from internal and external sources to analyze customer's business and financial position and credit facility to evaluate credit risk profile.
- Communicating proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on any significant issues in order to indicate process and to resolve issues.
- Supporting to other operations, as needed, in relation to risk management, credit control, and AR issue.
- Approving claim in Master control system
- Assisting to Regional Credit Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any related fields.
- 5 years experiences in credit evaluation & receivables collection.
- Experience in credit risk analysis in multinational company and good communications in English.
- Knowledge of export letters of credit documentation.
Working hour: 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)