Our client, a Japanese Leasing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Credit officer.
- Male or Female age 24-30 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Economic, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Credit Approval for Finance, Leasing or Banking field
- Responsible and analytical skills
- Good Command of English both spoken & written
- Expert in Excel is required
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of credit management to against the company risk, also to measure, analyze, control and recommend credit risk under the authority, to be at the appropriate level in accordance with department policy
- Checking annual review of customer’s performances and perform credit analysis to identify the history payment of the customers or potential customers and take appropriate action in order to reduce the credit risk.
- Coordinate with related departments in utilizing tools/systems in credit risk & management
- Responsible for others assignments such as check and monitor calculation of early terminate case, calculation for trouble debt restructure (TDR) as well as the various criteria such as overdue payment, daily interest charge, delay payment penalty, other fee, etc.
Benefits: Bonus, Health insurance, Dental allowance, Provident fund, Company Outing and Business Trip
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 hours
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)