Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Accounting staff
- Age 35 - 40 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master or experience with credit scoring systems preferred.
- 5 – 10 years in Managerial Level, can manage Teams.
- Good command in English skill in spoken and written.
- Have a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws.
- Maintain a department organizational structure enough to meet all goals and objectives.
- Properly motivate the credit staff
- Measure department performance with appropriate metrics.
- Provide for ongoing training of the credit staff.
- Manage relations with the sales and accounting departments.
- Maintain the corporate credit policy.
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness.
- Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management.
- Manage customer credit files.
- Monitor the credit granting and updating process.
- Accept or reject the staff's credit recommendations.
- Personally, investigate the largest customer credit application.
- Monitor periodic credit reviews.
- Review and report on Aged Debtors.
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel.
Location: BTS Ratchadamri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)