Our client is one of the fast growing plastic manufacturer who is now looking for Cost Controller.
- Thai, age over 35 - 45 is prefer.
- Understand the corporate and project(s) specific cost procedures and carry out all work in accordance with these.
- Experienced working in manufacturer especially plastic manufacturer is most welcome.
- Able to understand all relevant project documents relating to cost management.
- Work with all relevant project personnel to ensure that cost control procedures are in place.
- Assist is setting up project(s) with Computerised Cost System upon agreed format.
- Assisting the project manager in identifying and gaining approval of estimates/change requests.
- Producing regular cost reports and advising management of any forecast cost overruns.
- Responsible in managing BOM / Routing / STD cost.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)