Our clients are some well-known Japanese. They are looking for candidates to join as "Accounting Assistant Manager”.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or relate field.
- At least 10 years' working experience in Costing with manufacturing.
- Expert in management skill.
- Must have a strong cost systems background and have analytical skills; solid understanding of accounting principles Actual experience managing a standard costing system.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Strong Excel skills
- Good command in English, both verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skill with “Can do” attitude. Prefer to work with Japanese Company
- Overview the cost accounting system, including Collect and analyze costs related to material, labor and overhead.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare estimated vs. actual cost analysis.
- Verify integrity of costs by reviewing bills of material and labor routings for accuracy.
- Develop cost estimates for new products including BOMs, master materials and labor routings.
- Adjust Standard Costs, after the fact, as necessary, to reflect Actual Costs, as appropriate.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)