Our client is a global well-known public company which operates in more than 20 countries. They are currently looking for dynamic Recruitment Officer to join HR team in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Handle all recruitment process includes job posting screening profiles, interview candidates, introduce potential candidates to local and expatriate hiring managers
- Maintain employee data in the system, prepare employee profile and HR documentation
- Prepare employment contract, new staff announcement, onboarding
- Co-ordinate with both internal and external parties such as recruitment agency, university, etc.
- Co-ordinate and support others as a HR team
- Other HR related tasks as assigned
- Male/ Female, Thai Nationality. Age between 25 to 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Human Resources or any related fields
- At least 2 years’ strong experience in Recruitment
- Proactive, able to work independently and as a team, positive attitude, good interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to build strong relationship with employees
- Good command of English
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working Hour: Monday - Friday
Benefits: Fixed Bonus, Variable Bonus, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Annual Leave
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)