Our clients are some well-known Japanese. They are looking for candidates to join as Corporate Planning Manager.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in any related filed.
- At least 5 years' working experience in ISO handling/Document Control Center.
- Has experience in document control and has skill in ISO 9001, 14000 and TS 16949.
- Expert with controlling KPI & Rules of each department.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills
- Hard working, trustworthy, good systematic and well-organized.
- Good interpersonal skill with “Can do” attitude. Prefer to work with Japanese Company.
- Control and Monitor most of documents and manuals throughout the company align with Internal and External rules and regulations.
- Develops policies and procedures for the company's documents and updates the document Control procedures to fir with the company needs and Changes.
- Manages the operation of the Document Control Center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation timely manner.
- Coordinating of internal and external audit. Summary of finding, follow up the corrective action of non-conformance for company's system.
- Gathering company information, performance, activities of customer through presentation, monthly Technical Report, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)