Our client, a Japanese Leasing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Corporate Legal Manager.
- Male, Female, Age 32– 40 years old
- Bachelor degree in Law
- 10 years relevant working experience in Law
- Good command of spoken & written English is required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Diligent and hardworking, able to work well under pressures
- Review / draft agreements and contracts as requested.
- Prepare legal documentation and correspondence.
- Provide advice and assistant on legal issues.
- Handle administration jobs e.g. corporate registration, visa & work permit, etc.
- Do legal research.
- Provide necessary information about new laws and regulations.
- Provide and arrange all necessary documents / tasks required when have BOD and shareholders meeting.
- Coordinate, collect and manage all documents related to the meeting of directors and shareholders.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 hours
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)