Our customer, which is a famous Japanese company for plastic manufacturing Coordinator/Interpreter (Japanese Speaking).
- Translate and interpret Japanese to Thai and Thai to Japanese in Production & Quality Control
- Translate during the Production & Technical meeting.
- Translate the concerned document.
- Other job as assignment.
- Coordinate with other departments.
- Arrange meetings.
- Create internal activities.
- Male or female, age 25-35 years, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Bachelor of Arts Program in Japanese Language (Welcome new graduate)
- Good command in Japanese Language. (JLPT N3 or above)
- Experience in plastic field will be an advantage.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30-16.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)