Our client, a well known premium rice exporter, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Compliance Officer.
- Daily report to manager.
- Investigate compliance issue.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of compliance activities.
- Contact customer.
- Support internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Monitor and implement compliance systems.
- Control compliance-related policies and procedures.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field.
- Experience in compliance and auditing field at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of (Sedex, BSCI, SA8000, Fairtrade) in social standard level.
- Familiar with auditing and inspection.
- Business level in English communication.
- Strong Leadership, Adaptable, Communication, Analysis.
- Ability to solving daily issue.
- Be able to travel within (Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam) supplier visits.
- Proficiency in (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Business: Manufacturing, Rice
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)