Our client, a Japanese Leasing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Compliance Manager.
- Male or Female age 35 - 43 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in area beneficial to the operation, for instance, accounting, finance, economics and business administration.
- 5-10 years of experience in Compliance/Operation Control or related functions.
- Experienced in Policy & Procedure writing and review on financial business
- Experienced in internal and external fraud management.
- Management skill.
- Compliance or auditing experience preferred.
- Excellent communications and presentation skill in Thai and English.
- Implementing, reviewing and monitoring Corporate Policies and Procedures to ensure that the company is complying with the regulations.
- Oversight and ensure all the policies of internal procedures and outsourced agencies are compliant with internal compliance policies, laws and regulations of related regulators.
- Report to Department Head on identification of potential compliance risks and minimize it.
- Establish compliance strategies include all training to ensure the employees are aware and understand all compliance policies and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate to implement the internal control system and procedures to ensure the internal control have been taken to all functions to avoid operational risk.
- Coordinate to implement the Business Continuity Plan, including emergency and crisis management, safety plan with related parties.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Working Location: Ratchadamri
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Dental allowance, Physical check up
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)