Our client is the E-Payment company which provided competitive rates for global companies to accept payments in Southeast Asia.
- Ensure company’s compliance with relevant laws and legislation
- Identify legal trends, new developments in the legal environment
- Provide high quality advice on compliance issues and support the co-worker
- Analyze legal and compliance risks and provide assessment to the management as necessary
- Male & Female, aged 30 - 40 years
- Minimum 4 - 6 years’ experience in compliance field
- Work with international law firm or as an in-house lawyer
- Familiarity with the business practice of Bank of Thailand is a preferable
- Member of Thai Bar Association is a plus
- Identify business risks and give appropriate recommendations to senior firm personnel
- Excellent written and spoken English language
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)