Our client is a world’s leading industrial developer
- Organize, prepare agendas and take minutes for the Board of Directors meetings, Subcommittees meeting and Annual General Meetings (AGMs) as well as coordinate with relevant parties to ensure that all resolutions have been implemented.
- Ensure the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules & regulations, resolutions of both the Board and AGM's meetings including corporate governance practices etc.
- Inform Directors and Executives of any changes in regulations related to them.
- Coordinate and liaison with regulators and authorities, including the SEC and SET on regulatory compliance and company secretarial works and general commercial matters.
- Responsible for new director’s appointment and registration of such amendment.
- Responsible for the submission of Company’s annual report, sustainability report, and any other reports which may be required by SEC and SET.
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Business Law or Accounting
- Thai nationality only
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in as Company Secretary with progressive 3 years working for listed Company
- Good Knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulation and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws.
- Well-organized, Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Possess good human relations skills to coordinate with other departments and companies.
- Excellent command of English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)