Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Company Secretary.
- Male/Female, Age between 27 – 32 years old
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor in Law and Thai Barrister or Master in Law (Advantage)
- 5 years on legal field, useful to our operation such as commercial contract and company secretary matters.
- Good command of English (TOEIC score 700 up)
To assist team to oversee the legal aspects of business of affiliate companies by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and provide administrative support. To provide all affiliates with company secretarial advice and service, particularly in relation to board of directors and shareholders’ meetings.
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights in Thai and English.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Company Secretarial Service: Organize and deliver high quality corporate secretarial service that includes scheduling meetings, arranging meeting venues, drafting meeting materials, ensuring timely distribution, attending meetings and submitting any documents as required by laws to relevant authorities in timely manner.
- To act as focal point for any company secretarial matters with clear and effective communication to the Company and all Isuzu affiliates’ management, including keeping all relevant persons fully informed of situation to ensure situations are dealt with appropriately and effectively.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Working Location: Rama9
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Meal allowance, Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)