· Responsible for working with our customer in banking domain.
· Evaluate requests for systems development and enhancement.
· Compose project plan by defining stages and times for each stage.
· Responsible for a project from requirements analysis to acceptance test.
· Scheduling and project evaluation work as part of a project team and undertake tasks directed by the project leader.
· Provide guidance to technical and non-technical staff assigned to project team.
· Assist in Application Development project within the organization.
· Carry out analysis, design and programming tasks to current standards
· Communicate with user departments to gain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of their business functions and needs.
· Explain the impact of the changes in their technical environment.
· Find out and resolve problem system occur become worked.
· Prepare detailed software specifications and test plans.
· Provide quality assurance reviews.
· Lead and manage on-going system enhancement and support project.
· Communicate with business users regarding the project.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field.
· 3-5 years experience in COBOL Programming, JCL, CICS and VSAM is a must.
· More than 3 years experiences in system analysis and design, software development and testing.
· Experienced working with z/OS - Mainframe environment or AS400 or UNIX.
· Having skill in banking business or Card Payment.
· Able to support and implement changes outside normal hours of operation.
· Flexible to travel to our client's site.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills as well as practical problem - solving and decision-making skills.
· As well as the ability to work with abstract concepts to develop computer programs.
· Ability to wor well under pressure, both independently and as a team self-motivated & result oriented.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.