Our client is Insurance Company. We are looking for Insurance Manager – Non Motor Claims (Financial Lines)
- Proactively manage individual claims
- Ensure claim stick to the rules of Non-Motor Claim Manual Guidelines and Standard Operating Procedure.
- To handle portfolio of claims
- To motivate, lead and develop a team of claims assessors to reach a company’s goals.
- To operate the approved claim authority and finish claim process effectively.
- To develop and maintain client and partner relationships
- To create document files and manage all files on the systems neatly.
- To work collaboratively with underwriters, marketing including projects and ad-hoc tasks as they request
- To fulfill compliance and regulatory requirements (including Complaints Procedure) and to participate in audit reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the specific area i.e. Marine, Financial Lines, Accident & Health & etc.
- Understanding of the Insurance Terms & Conditions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good English Skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good Negotiation and Interpersonal Skill
Location: BTS line
Working hours: 08.30-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)