Our client is producing innovative for Bathroom and kitchen room is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Ceramic Engineer.
Implementation of Raw Material Strategy (quality assurance, improvement of slip formula and alternative raw material supply)
- Development of Incoming control
- Development of raw material supply
Define and improve production processes
- Development of operating procedures.
- Development of process parameters
- Validation of technological capabilities of equipment
- Production trials with test equipment
- Technological support throughout the procurement process
- Support commissioning of equipment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Ceramic engineering or any other related field.
- Male/Female age 26-36 years old
- At least 5years in sanitary ware production.
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
Business: Sanitary ware.
Benefit Package: Position Allowance, Phone package Allowance, 5 days working, Bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)