Our client is Japanese logistics solution company.They are looking for Carrier Car Manager to support their team.
- Manage and control transport & logistics and operation, vehicle logistics.
- Manage and monitoring daily operation based on QCD, problem solving, conflict resolution and follow up progress or pending tasks from operation team.
- Continuous improve operation, develop and maintain standards of operation to assure quality.
- Coordinate and maintain good relationship with partners and suppliers.
- Support management for business development activities.
- Male, age 35 years old up.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Management or related filed.
- At least 4 years of working experience in 3rd party logistics and vehicle operation.
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Able to communicate in English (Reading, writing and speaking)
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- Able to work in night time and go upcountry if required.
- Able to work on Sat.
- Have driving licensed.
Working Location: Bangwua, Chachoensao Province
Working time: Monday-Friday, and alternate Saturday / 8:00-17:00
Type of business (service): Logistics
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)