Our client is Design Company which is seeking for CSS Developer.
- Able to specialize in CSS, taking .psd files and mockups and writing CSS code that incorporate colors, padding, margins, and more that comprise those designs
- Work with raw CSS, and well-versed in preprocessors like LESS/Sass
- Able to use a front-end CSS framework like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experienced in UI/UX design
Skills & Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- CSS / SASS / LESS
- Front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap , Material UI, Foundation, Semantic-UI, UIKit, or Susy
- Responsive Design
- Node JS based tooling (Gulp / WebPack, etc)
- Knowledge of fonts and typography in general
- Proficient in English and Thai (in written and speaking).
Traits of a good CSS Developer:
- Being familiar with testing and debugging processes is vital
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to use Git and version control systems to keep track of changes that have been made to code over time.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)