Our client is one of well-known chemical manufacturer, providing specialty chemical, advanced materials, agro sciences and plastics with a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers.
- Promote the company’s business and CSR activities to build the company’s reputation and develop the crisis communication plan for the company to be well-prepared for reputation protection
- Work closely with internal and community affair to ensure the alignment of corporate key message
- Responsible for strategy development and implementation of branding, public relations, media, external communication and crisis communication.
- This role includes areas such as editorial works, global and regional media support, press release, media relations, public relation, crisis communication, and promotional materials productions
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications-related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in editorial work and PR & communication or related field
- Excellent English communication skills (TOEIC>900 preferred)
- Experience in a multinational environment, and/or petroleum/petrochemical industry, and/or PR agency is an advantage
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)